Sunday, June 17, 2012

Things I want...

I'm pretty much in the poor house. Fortunately for me, I have friends and family that make me feel far less poor than is actually the case. I love shopping, but most of the time it's window shopping or grocery shopping. My Amazon wishlist is a little crazy. About a year ago, I organized it into several different wishlists. So, I've decided to write about random things from my wishlist that, 
if I had the money, I would buy...


$140.85
While asos.com does have a lot more dresses for a lot less, they also have more expensive ones. I love that the website has a little runway video too. It also has the size of the model as well has height. This is the first website that I saw doing this. I'm seeing more including the model size. It's a little confusing to me now since I lost about 60 ibs. I'm apparently only one size larger than this model. I refuse to believe that. Anyway, I love the style of this dress. It borrows design from the dresses of the 60's. More designers are making 50's and 60's inspired dresses. Which, makes me extremely happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment